You might already know your ring size but if you don’t there are a number of ways to check it.
1. The String Method:
1. Measure your finger at the end of the day when your fingers are at their largest.
2. Wrap a piece of string or paper around the base of your finger
3. Mark the point where the string or paper meets and measure the length with a ruler.
4. Use the chart below to determine your ring size based on the measured length.
2. Print Our Ring Size Chart
3. Buy a Ring Sizer
Buy either of these ring sizers on Amazon
NB: If you do order the wrong ring size, we offer a free resizing service. You only pay for return postage. If you need this service please contact us for details. This is only available once per ring ordered and any subsequent request becomes chargeable.