Who we are
Mister Bojangles Ltd: https://mrbojangles.uk Contact Us
Information we Collect
We may collect the following information from you:
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Billing and shipping address(es)
- Payment information
- Purchase history
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- IP address and device information
- Any other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We collect this information in order to process and fulfill your orders, improve our products and services, and communicate with you about our products and promotions.
Legal Basis for Processing
We process your personal information on the following legal bases:
- Your concent
- The performance of a contract with you
- Our legitimate interests in promoting our products and services
Who we share your data with
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing, shipping and handling, marketing and advertising, and data analytics.
- These service providers are required to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal information and are prohibited from using your personal information for any other purpose.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about our products and services, or those of third-party partners that we believe may be of interest to you.
- You have the right to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time. You can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email we send you, or by contacting us.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
You have the right to:
- Access and obtain a copy of your personal information that we hold.
- Request the correction or deletion of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of your personal information.
- Withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal information.
- Lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
- To exercise your rights, please contact us.
Retention of Information
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.